Three characteristics set client-server computing apart from the rest of the IT world:
- Division of labor : Client-server systems divide up the work of computing among many separate machines.
- Network infrastructure : Given this division of labor, client-server systems rely on networks to weld together disparate computers into a cohesive whole.
- Emphasis on the user : It provides users with greater latitude in choosing software presentation, and software designers with greater latitude in creating programs that are pretty, readily customized, and modern.
In the past two-tier applications commonly known as client server development were very common. In a two-tier application the client side logic is responsible for everything from presentation, business logic to database access. The client server development are not scalable, are difficult to maintain and enhance due to tight coupling between the presentation layer, business logic and the database access. Overall the two tier applications are not scalable and are not suitable for internet based applications. With the growth of new tools and methodologies, the development of an n-tier application became easier and all the negatives of a client server application development were well taken care.
Client Server based applications are mostly utilized in following areas and processes :
- Human Resource Management
- Inventory and Assets Management
- Procurement and Ordering
- Sales and Marketing
- Share Accounting System
- Workflow and Messaging
- Office Automation System
- Marketing Management System
- Human Resource Information System
- Asset Management System
- Flight Coupon Analysis System
- Payroll Management System
- School Management System
- Bank Inspection System
- Hospital Management System
- Inventory and Purchase
- Attendance Monitoring System
Espirit Softwares specializes in development of high-end client server applications and robust enterprise applications with user-friendly interfaces. Depending on your business requirements, our consultants and developers can also help in developing web-enabled applications and systems.
Your employees, customers, and suppliers need data access that is secure, fast and reliable. As a business, you need secure systems that are robust, easy to maintain, and scalable. We keep all of this in consideration when building and upgrading your corporate systems and applications.
Using structured methodologies and proven IT processes helps to reduce complexity, risks and costs associated with client server development. We will help you develop customized software applications and assist you thorough out the entire SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE, including project management, systems analysis and design, software development, mobile application development implementation and training.
Espirit Softwares has expertise client server application and development in a wide variety of the latest programming language tools and platforms for client server application. In a nutshell our strong technical team can help ensure that the client server products and services we provide meet your expectations.